Complete Clean Starter Kit
We’re committed to the safety of our customers and we want to help protect you while reducing risk. That’s why we’ve put together a Complete Clean Starter kit for all new Commuter vehicles. Vehicle cleanliness is important to you and your fellow riders’ well-beings. So, we’re encouraging our entire Commuter family to take the pledge to clean your Commuter vehicle every single day.
Our kit includes the following:
- Spray bottle and disinfectant pods
- Box of disposable gloves
- Cloth facial coverings*
- Roll of paper towels
* Federal law requires vanpoolers wear a mask while in the van to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Failure to comply may result in removal from your van and may be a violation of federal law, subject to penalties. Click here to learn more from the CDC.
Please make sure your vanpool is in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local orders. Thank you for caring for your van family!
Vehicle Care Checklist
It’s your Commute, and you make the rules. Pledge to keeping your fellow riders – your van-family – safe! Take control and use our Complete Clean kit to clean your Commuter vehicle every single day - before you start your journey or at the end of the day.
Take turns, and follow our best practice checklist below, compiled from recommendations by a variety of health authorities. Remember to keep your kit stocked with the necessary supplies.
Best Practice Checklist
Sanitize with disinfectant daily, the following high-touch areas:
- Key and key fob
- Center console
- Cupholders & compartments
- Seat surfaces & pockets
- Areas between seat/console and seat/doorjambs
- Instrument panels
- Steering wheel & column
- Accessory panel
- Door interiors & pockets
- Door handles (interior and exterior)